Seminars, Workshops and Speaking Engagements
SOLD OUT! Downsizing or Rightsizing: How to Manage Your Next Move
March 27 from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Professional Organizer Linda Chu is joined by Realtor Michael Tudorie, , Wendy Walker of Terraces on 7th and lawyer Monique Shebbeare to host an informative evening social event about rightsizing for retirement including family home sale and easy transitioning to an upscale senior’s residence with many included amenities.
Featuring complimentary gourmet appetizers, fine wine and a short presentation. Business dress or dress to impress. Members and their unlimited guests only $5 each, Future Members and unlimited guests $10 each. Space is limited so register early.
Terraces on 7th is a boutique retirement community, near False Creek offering housing, hospitality & personal assistance. One & two bedroom suites with stunning ocean/mountain views. Amenities: lounge, library, fitness room, theatre & chef-prepared meals.
Michael Tudorie, one-stop for all your real estate needs including: home staging, moving & financial services.
Linda Chu, owner of Out of Chaos, providing unique strategies to help the elderly transition to new residences.
Monique Shebbeare, lawyer specializing in wills & estate planning.
Presentation held at Terraces on 7th, 1570 West 7th Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia (paid parking & street parking available)
Kitsilano Chamber of Commerce Event
4 Essential Information Categories that Successful Entrepreneurs Master in Order to Keep Their Office & Business Organized
April 1 from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Do you find yourself shuffling the same information over and over again? Creating paper piles that you promise to come back to ‘later’? Get so overwhelmed with all that you have to do and keep, that you don’t know where to start?
Join productivity & organizing expert Linda Chu to learn about the 4 essential information categories that may be missing from your business systems and keeping you from being successful in organizing yourself, your office and your business.
Presentation held at In Good Company, 67 Lonsdale Ave North Vancouver, British Columbia V7M 2E7 Canada
Mom CEO Academy, North Vancouver Chapter Event
604.987.6959604-351-4007 Anita Shahrvini
No Fee for First-Time Guests
- 14 CFUN Radio
- American Acedemy of Cosmetic Dentistry Conference
- Art of Storage
- BCAA Health & Wellness Fair
- BC Hydro
- BC Transplant Society
- BCIT School of Transportation Pro D
- Broadway Tech Park Health & Wellness Fair
- Cadillac Fairview Work Wellness Weeks
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- CBC Radio One – BC Almanac
- Chilliwack Library
- City of Edmonton
- City of Langley Library
- Clearbrook Library
- Coquitlam School District
- Dare to Thrive! – Women in Business Conference
- Debbie Travis, an evening with
- District of Squamish
- FVRL Staff Development Day
- George Mackie Library
- Greater Vancouver Regional District
- Health, Work, and Wellness Conference
- HR Summit, Singapore
- HRMA Consultants Roundtable
- IKEA Coquitlam
- IKEA Richmond
- The Insider with Dave Brindle – CFUN 1410 Radio
- Ladner Pioneer Library
- Legal Services Society
- Master’s of Networking Conference
- Methanex Lunch & Learn
- Mount Pleasant Family Centre
- News Talk 980
- Port Moody Arts Centre – Colour & Style Trends Art Show
- Professional Women’s Networking
- Richmond District Convention
- Small Business Bootcamp for Women
- South Delta Library
- Terasen Gas Managers’ Forum
- Terry Fox Library
- Valley Women’s Network
- Vancouver Public Library
- West Vancouver Newcomers’ Alumni
- Westcoast College of Massage Therapy, Victoria
- White Rock Library